Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New found website recommended by The Yummy Mummy's Beauty Blog

I was reading one of the older posts on one of the great blogs I follow regularly, The Yummy Mummy's Beauty Blog and she had mentioned a unique website for jewellery. It's called www.accessoriesonline.co.uk I had a quick look and saw so many pieces that I loved! The jewellery is different to anything I have seen in other shops and there are some great bits to buy as presents for people. Take a look at some of my favourites posted here, especially the bangles with the charm that was featured in Vogue. It WILL be mine!!! I have a small obsession with bangles/bracelets at the mo (teamed with my obsession with make-up, shoes and clothes in general!). It is a little bit more pricey than jewellery from the high street but I think I would pay extra for something a bit special.
I would recommend that you check this website out, there's something there for everyone. They have loads of charm necklaces from DogEared (an american brand) and they're adorable! I always think that the right accessories really set off an outfit and give it a bit of personal style.
Just don't blame me if you end up spending loads of money on that site! I will not be held responsible for bankruptcy!ha ha.







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...