Saturday, June 6, 2009

My First FOTD (Face of the Day)

I decided that since I got so much amazing stuff in my latest two hauls, I just had to demonstrate them in photo form and I know I like to see how things look on the skin as well as in the packaging. So here is my first FOTD in my blog (obviously not my first ever as you should know by now that I'm dangerously obsessed with make-up!ha ha). I have listed below what I used for this look.

Face: MAC Strobe Liquid, Lancome La Pro Base Primer, Revlon Colourstay Foundation in True Beige, Dior Extreme Fixing Powder, Prestige Mineral Baked Bronzer in St Tropez, Prestige Skin Loving Minerals Powder in Pure Shimmer (used for highlight on cheekbones - amazing product although photo doesn't do it justice!).

Eyes: MAC Pigment in Mutiny, MAC Shroom eyeshadow (browbone and inner corner), MAC Satin Taupe eyeshadow in outer crease, MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack (lashline), MAC Carbon eyeshadow (lashline to blend and soften gel liner), Loreal Voluminous Macara in Carbon Black, Clarins Eyebrow Pencil in Soft Blonde.

Lips: GOSH Darling, Benefit Her Glossiness Lipgloss in 'You didn't hear it from me'.





I almost feel like a bit of a fraud because my look isn't half as professional or complicated as most of the looks people do on these blogs. However, I just wanted to show you how I wear my make-up and what products I use. It's always nice to see photos of the girls doing these blogs. Hope you liked my first ever FOTD! I will be posting something else today on the Prestige products used in this look and also other stuff I got in previous hauls.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...