Saturday, June 6, 2009

Day 13 in Taipei: Flip Flops!!

I found that Stella Luna flat was biting my ankles yesterday when the weather gets warmer. Hopefully, they will fit perfectly after we go back to USA or at least w/ the fact that I remember they fit nicely when the first time I tried them on.

I am going to pair my zebra flat w/ my Chanel matte white reissue in 227 back in USA.

You know, in this whole trip in Taiwan, I am very impressed by local designers from clothes, shoes, to accessories ...especially our natives hand-made accessory w/ slightly touch of design. I must say, it is great to travel, just so you can be open-minded, to broaden your horizon and to experience the life, to taste everything to tingle your tougue and to appreciate everything in the world. How nice that I am in love again w/ my hometown, Taiwan. How wonderful to see a country revolving in everything.

Yesterday's ODJ.

1. TOP:
  • Zara pink tank (I think I need to buy another one, I almost wear it in every outfit.)
  • So Nice black vest w/ sheer fabric trim and back
2. BOTTOM: IROO fuchsia bubble skirt
3. SHOES: Stella Luna zebra flat
4. ACCESSORY:
  • Chloe sunglasses
  • Balenciaga Violet part-time
I should have worn necklace or earrings but guess I forgot.




Flats is always mom's favorite but I seldom wear flats, sneakers nor flip flops. I just like heels better even though I am tall enough which would look great w/ any outfit. The truth is that sometimes I even hate "flip flops".

Why?

When I was 10, my mom forced me to wear the same brown woven sandal/flip flop as my brother when we go out w/ my parents' friends. You know, when the moment I saw all the girls at my age wear pink, red, baby blue shoes I suddenly felt my feet are ugly and even I felt myself looks very ugly right there. I don't remember why I hated that brown woven flip flops so much back then but maybe that's the reason I don't like brown color in particular.....unless it is a very pretty brown IMO ...Is it a trauma?? haha..Maybe! But now it is all different, flip flop is a trend (in Taiwan) and since all the flip flops are designed so pretty, I guess the trauma of hating them are all gone by now.

See, I am looking all wet and oily on face due to the humid weather in Taipei.
ps. My dad is our chauffeur everyday... *<*hehehehe......



You know, I can't bare wearing heels today and felt like wearing slippers. There I bought two pairs of flip flops which I think they will go well w/ dresses, jeans, skirts....etc.

Finally I have flip flops to let me keep up my style. :)


This pair is made in India.

This pair is made in China.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...