Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Jimmy Choo collection coming to H & M!

Did anyone else read about Jimmy Choo doing an affordable collection for H & M??? They're releasing a collection of shoes and accesories in 200 H & M stores worldwide in November. I'm hoping that they at least do this in the big stores in Edinburgh or Glasgow...if they don't, I may cry! This news got me extremely excited! Ever since I first started watching Sex & The City, I have longed after Jimmy's and Manolos (in reality I probably wouldn't be able to walk in 5 inch + heels but it doesn't stop me drooling over them!). My limit is normally 4 inches (possibly a little bit more if there's a platform). I pretty much live in heels to be honest, it just suits my style and as soon as I put them on, I feel slimmer, more feminine and my posture is a whole lot better. I really like the whole ballet pump/flats look but unfortunately, I am a size 7 and flat footed so I always feel like a clown wearing them! I get a bit paranoid that I walk funny in flat shoes!

I, for one, will be searching this JC collection out! I think there will be an even bigger hysteria over this H & M collection than there was over the Kate Moss collections at Topshop! So, be prepared!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...