Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Chloe Orange Sally!

I want this Chloe purple Sally when it first came out; However, I told myself that I am staying w/ Chanel period so I didn't plan to buy it but I appreciate its muted elegance ever since.



I didn't know the purple and the orange Sally go on sale since I am just back from vacation. But, you know, during the sale season, you really should just stay home, otherwise, you will end of liking me, accidentally bought this gorgeous Chloe orange Sally home today.

Since it is a very "challenging", and "rich" orange, I have no clue how should I pull off the bag....I need more inspiration. I searched online but didn't see any celebrity carrying an orange Sally and even only a few carrying true orange bag. Oh....well, I think I will start from black ensemble pairing it w/ my Hermes ostrich belt then. Can't go wrong w/ anything black!!




Luckily, this orange Sally has double compartments which might even fit a bit more than Chanel class medium flap or reissue bag.



Don't laugh, you must be wondering why do I like this Dior dress so much?? In fact, when the first day I bought this Vintage Dior two pieces dress and after done altering it to one-shouldered blouse, I want to wear it to public as often as I can. Do you think I am too stubborn?? :P

Now I need to think of a pair of heels!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...