Thursday, June 25, 2009

Back to 70'!!!

So I was bored.....and drained w/ what I should wear!! Here I cut my top by myself to just have some fun w/ it. I don't know what my kids' teachers think about my outfit........but I am sure they will think I am a fun mom!! haha.....

I was totally feeling going to the lounge and doing old school dance in my ODJ. lol


Today, after done w/ Power Yoga, I tried hip hop and it was so much fun!! I am going to make it as my another work-out routine!!



1. TOP:
  • Free people neon yellow tulle top
  • TSE white shirt......ripped by me
2. BOTTOM:
  • American Apparel metallic purple mini
  • Sport Agnes'b green leggings
3. Shoes: Y-3 black sneakers
4. Bag: Chanel matte white reissue in 227

My friend, Irene, commented that I looked like Peter Pan w/ those bright color and ripped tank top!! :P


Tomorrow my two older kid's gymnastic class will have a show for parents. I will take pic. for them and see what they can do in only ONE week!! haha......
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...