Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Spring in the City


Hello my lovelies, I hope you are all enjoying the beautiful weather we are having at the moment! I love spring and summer and am so happy it is finally sunny, albeit still chilly and windy, but it is definitely getting there! :)

In keeping with the change in weather I have really switched up my makeup recently. With the sun coming out I want to keep it as natural and fresh as possible, and have not worn my beloved dark, colourful looks in over a month! Don't get me wrong, I still love dramatic makeup, but for the day to day I have been sticking to a little concealer, bronzer, something light and shimmery on the eyes with no liner, a dash of mascara and colourful lips. For lipsticks my favourite have been bright pinks and corals such as YSL Rouge Volupte 8 and MAC's costa chic as well as smile dazzleglass.

Have any of you updated your routine for the spring/ summer season?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...