Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Beauty Regime Part I !!

Tonight I had time to take pic. for 1/3 of my beauty potion.(Just kidding)...lol, if you count samples too. hah.....


This is what I applied on my hair and face today. Like I said, "There is no ugly woman, only the lazy ones."



Who says you can only apply one shade of blush?!! I basically apply two shades of blush and two kinds of mascara. lol


The toner claims that it will help dissolve the mineral in the tab water which has build-ups on the face. So I pretty much believe the "theory" : w/o mineral blocking on pores, your face would absorb any serum/cream/lotion even more efficiently.



The is Clinical's "Active serum" n' "Super serum" are my secrets of fighting wrinkles, freckles, and deep lines.


I will post the products here first. If you are interested in details or even the result of any products, please ask me in the comment. I had a sore throat and I guess I really need my beauty sleep now!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...