Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Pay day is coming!!!

I'm already thinking about what I want to buy and payday isn't until Thursday! I have to save alot of it to go towards my spending money for my holiday to Sicily in June but I have portioned off some of it for cosmetics! I have been thinking about what I want to update my make-up collection with. Some of it is expensive and some of the items are products that are cheaper and have by recommended by other bloggers (Lollipop26 and lipgloss86 to name a couple). Ok, so my list for MAC is:

Eyeshadows - Omega, Gleam, All That Glitters, Carbon & Print
Lipsticks - Hue and Pretty Please
Blush - Well Dressed

The cheaper stuff I want to buy that has been recommended is:

GOSH Velvet Touch Primer
Eyeko 3 in 1 Beauty Cream
Prestige Baked Bronze Mineral Powder in St Tropez and Pure Shimmer

I am also going to be getting the Keratase Soleil shampoo and conditioner to protect my hair on holidays but as I will be spending a fortune already, I thought I would try a drugstore brand of sun protection spray. I heard there are ones by John Frieda, Lee Stafford and Mark Hill (has had good reviews). Has anyone tried any of these and are they any good????

I did have my eye on the YSL Rouge Volupte lipsticks and new Bobbi Brown shimmer brick but they are way too expensive for me to think about getting this month...I'll roll them over to next month's list!

Oh and another thing...I have been watching tutorials by Kandee Johnson, the american makeup artist on youtube. I love the looks she does and she seems like the sweetest and most excitable person on the planet!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...