Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Birthday Blues

It was my boyfriend's birthday on Thursday so I created this romantic, flirty look to go with the light blue dress I was wearing. Since my bf doesn't like too much makeup (I guess he picked the wrong girl, right?) I decided to make it quite light, but add some drama with a defined crease and some eyelure lashes.



Products Used

Face:
MUFE HD foundation 115
Bobbi brown creamy concealer
Nars Laguna bronzer
MAC Moon River and Well Dressed blush

Eyes:
UDPP
MAC- Phloof, cobalt, felt blue, scene, print, deep truth, vellum, vapour.
MAC blacktrack fluidline
Covergirl lashblast mascara
Eyelure- Nicola lashes

Lips:
MAC Snob lipstickI am wearing a blue dress by ZARA and navy shoes by Kurt Geiger.

Hope you like it!
xxx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...