Monday, May 18, 2009

OOTD


On Friday I got all dressed up to go to hall (formal dinner) at my boyfriend's college in Cambridge, so I thought I would share my outfit with you all :). We had pre-dinner drinks, a lovely meal, post dinner drinks and then relaxed in the college bar.

Sorry for the rubbish quality photos, but I had to make do with the camera on my phone.

I wore:
Miss Selfridge 2 tone dress (flowery on top and black from waist downward w/ stretchy belt)
Mango Black Cardigan with sequin and feather detail
Kurt Geiger shoes
I also straightened my hair for the first time in forever, and kept it pretty simple makeup wise with just a line of Sleek's glittery purple liner and YSL rouge volupte lingerie pink (7) lipstick.

What do you guys think? Too short?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...