Monday, May 18, 2009

Eat FISH for SMART Kids!!

Center modeling outfit is my inspiration.

Pic. courtesy of Ginza mag.

My ODJ.

1. TOP: Diesel washed denim jumper
2. BOTTOM: Plastic Island long blazer
3. Shoes: Hugo Boss orange Boss two tone Mary-Jane platform Heels
4. Accessory:
  • Tiffany heart necklace
  • Brown suede belt
  • Balenciaga Violet Part-time bag
  • Chanel 08 s/s Star brooch



Oh..you can't see the star brooch which is covered by my hair...... lol


Single loop of the bow is the key look!!!


So, I pretty much believe kids learn faster w/ finer motor skill development. Although i can't seem to recall if I ate enough fish during my 3 pregnancies but hopefully, if I continuously feed them w/ fish in a recommended amount and avoid heavy metal fish, such as tuna and halibut, my children will be smart too. Kids learn the fastest from their siblings, classmate, or even playmate. I notice my youngest daughter have very fine finger movement, and she holds a pen very nicely.

Here is the full article about it.






They have some sponsors who provided craft works for kids last sat. We are all so focused.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...