Saturday, May 30, 2009

Nails of the day

I must confess to you that I am lying... This is actually the NOTD for Wednesday not today (Saturday), but I have been so busy since my mother has been in town and haven't had a chance to sit down and upload any videos or blog. Sorry, my nails are a bit chipped in the photos :(.

So these are my nails from Wednesday, I was inspired by an Indian fabric I saw that day and decided to re-create a little Eastern magic on my nails :).

I used Zoya anchor base coat,
1, yes ONE!! coat of Barry M's nail paint in 302 (fuchsia).
For the pattern I used Konad white nail polish and plate no. m 57.
For top coat I used the incredible Seche Vite.

Hope you guys like them! I have had lots of compliments on them so thought they were worth a post. Would you like me to do more nail posts as I am never sure if it is that interesting?

Love lots,
Natalya
xxx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...