Saturday, May 30, 2009

Day 6 In Taipei!

Ok, this is my 3rd time going back to Elite bookstore. First time is when I forgot my Stella Luna heels on the customer service counter of SHIN KONG MITSKUKOSHI department store after doing tax refund and had to go back there. However, I didn't get a chance to browse throu. Elite store.

The night we went back to SHIN KONG near 101 building and took pic. in front of it.



Next day, (Fri.), I went w/ my DAD and kids to do some craft so I still didn't have a chance neither. Finally, after DH comes home, we went altogether on Sat. again. :)

Why is it so attractive in Elite Bookstore to me that I want to go back again and again? It is not just a book store, it is more like a mini mall w/ almost everything from designer clothes, MCQ, Comme des Garcons, ....etc. and a lot more such as my college favorite brand, Agnes' b too. They also sell furniture, Japanese books, books for adults or children and lots of little cute stuff which is designed by Taiwanese designer within 6 floor building. I also bought couple Chinese Phonetics books for my kids.

Yah, I am drinking out of a super sized recycle bin.....haha..which looks like giant Stuckbuks.



My mom found me my sneaker 15 years ago from United Colors Of Benetton which I didn't even remember I have.


We dined our lunch at FiFi comtemporary Chinese Cuisine on 6th floor located at Elite bookstore.


My little daughter is so photogenetic.


I think I ate too much in Taipei and now I miss my Power Yoga teacher so much....hahah...... promotion dishes for 4
NTD$1680 including drinks for 4.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...