Sunday, March 1, 2009

NARS Haul : Laguna, Torrid and Exhibit A















Hi Beauties!

I recently did a NARS haul at sephora. I got a few things and I wanted to go over my thoughts with you on them.

First: Nars Laguna Bronzer














This is soooo pretty! For me it makes me look like I was sitting out in the sun for a few hours (in the middle of the winter, lol). I can see how a lot of people have said this makes them look 'dirty' because I do have to use a light hand on this one. But overall, a small application goes a long way. It doesn't make me look orange or dirty and it does work for me. I can see myself using this for a very long time since NARS products never seem to finish. FYI, I am MAC NC40 or MUFE HD #128.


Next: NARS blush in Torrid














This is my favorite blush for the moment. I've used it everyday since I bought it! It is more pigmented than NARS Deepthroat blush and that's really why I love it. It is everything that I wanted Deepthroat to be. It has just enough shimmer and I dont have to keep layering it on so that it shows up. In comparison, Deepthroat required multiple applications which resulted in very shimmery cheeks (not suitable for my daytime look).


Lastly: NARS blush in Exhibit A.



















Wow! Can you say b-r-i-g-h-t?! This was such a gorgeous color that I new I had to get it. Unfortunaly, I thought this was going to be more on the sheer side like other NARS products I've tried. Not so much! This is full on color, 100% PIGMENTATION! When I dared to try this color at home, I used my small skunk brush (MAC #188) since I thought I would be able to build the color slowly. Well, 1 brush dip of this color was way too much on my skin. I looked like a clown. lol! This color will most likely be returned because I could never really use it. BUT, If you have a dark/warmer complexion this could be your HG blush.


XOXO,
Awilda
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...