Sunday, March 1, 2009

Kids are thrilled to go out w/ their friends.

Before we went to watch 3D movie of A bugs life, kids played 3 sets of puzzles. They are so happy that they finished it. This is the time I can totally forget about doing house chores, making lunch/ dinner.

For me, I am relaxing myself w/ them too.




My ODJ!
1. TOP:
  • Luxury apparel cobalt tank top
  • Esprit cropped turtleneck sweater
2. Bottom: Moschino cheap n' chic Herringbone brown cropped pants
3. Boots: Moschino cheap n' chic teal oil w/ ruffle trim pull-on boots
4. Chanel Rodeo Drive L tote in perforated lambskin


Me and Irene!! Our kids are best friends now as they hang out quite often!
I guess I can say they grow up together.



Strong colors will pop out a person's style along w/ the personality!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...