Friday, February 20, 2009

Designer Scarves: A Vintage Vera Scarf and a Scarf by Lanvin!!


I have to credited both the title and the pictures to a website called Fashion-era.

Like I said, when I buy things, I want they have sentimental values to me. Would it be a necklace of souvenir from traveling or a scarf found in vintage shop, we can't afford buying baubles when we get older. What are we going to do w/ all those trinkets after we die?? They might all wind up sitting in the attic like hidden treasure. What a waste!!! I think I am going to label all my accessories and separately store costume jewelry from real GOLD. Now, I just give myself a good reason to buy me another nice jewelry box. haha.......

I had two things that's so called Collector pieces!! I like vintage style from 1950s and I sure will research more about fashion during the era and that will be great help when I hunt for vintage treasure.

Vera!




Lanvin!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...