Friday, February 20, 2009

BBR Contest :).

I have been following Hele's and Holly's blogs since I first started my account so I am very excited that they are having a contest with some amazing prizes :).

I chose to do the brunette look because I love Katie Perry and think she looks fantastic here.
This is my look, I tried to do he fringe too.. heheI used:

Face- MUFE HD foundation 115 and powder
MUFE lift concealer
Chanel Bronzer 22 Sierra (to contour and tan my pale self up a little more to her level)
Mix of MAC Melba and another peach blush
MAC MSF Soft and Gentle to highlight

Eyebrows:
Brow wax in wheat and espresso eyeshadow (to darken my brows like hers)

Eyes: (I couldn't really see what she was wearing on her lid in the pic so I improvised)
UDPP
MAC- twinx all over lid
dark devotion along lashline
all that glitters in the crease
shroom to highlight
jardin aires pigment w/ mixing medium along lower lashline
Blacktrack fluidline- upper lashline
Feline khol power along waterline
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara
Red Cherry lashes, for her full eyelash look :)

Lips:
Mix of MAC Hue and Vegas Volt lipstick to get the coral/ peach colour.Hope you guys like it and thank you for the great contest :)!

Love Natalya
xxx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...