Sunday, October 16, 2011

OOTD: That Focco Bag Again!

My little Focco friend has been pretty much surgically attached to my arm since I got it.  I have now convinced myself that I need (read WANT) another one in black.  This is just something I wore on Friday for lunch with the girls and a couple of casual meetings.


I love the vibrancy of this H&M dress but I must admit that it creases like a mutha when you have been sitting down for long periods of time!  I decided to pair it with black tights because it's getting decidedly nippy outside now.  It seems the weather has decided to skip out autumn and roll straight into winter!

Dress: H&M
Belt: Next
Shoe Boots: Next
Bag: Ebay (link)
Necklace: Accessorize
Ring: Accessorize 
Bracelet: New Look
Nail Polish: Nars Full Metal Jacket


It almost looks like I'm weight lifting with my Focco but I assure you it doesn't weigh a ton! I dug out this bracelet from New Look which I forgot I even had.  It's a braided leather bracelet covered in little sparkly crystal beads.


Oh and according to the hubster I need to crack a smile in my OOTD posts so I will endeavour in future to look a bit more cheery.  The funny thing is, I'm a very positive, happy person...this just doesn't seem to translate when I'm taking pics like this.ha ha.  I still haven't got over the whole taking-pictures-of-myself-and-trying-not-to-feel-like-a-complete-idiot phase.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...