Thursday, October 13, 2011

OOTD: Casual Thursday

Ok, so I don't really DO casual but this is my version of a more relaxed look.  I had a couple of business meetings today and then the rest of the day was spent pouring over the business books.  Riveting!  I got this oversized 'Tinkerbell' shirt from the Reiss sale (by far my favourite bargain scouting site) and I would say you have to buy it in a size down from what you would normally wear or else it will end up looking like a sack! It was reduced from £110 to £33!!! I like it because it can be worn tucked into a skirt, jeans or trousers or just left out for a more schleppy look.  I prefer the sleeves rolled up because they are quite loose.  Excuse my face...it looks like I have a right sulk on!ha ha.


Shirt: Reiss (link)
Jeans: ASOS (link)
Shoe Boots: Next
Pashmina: Ebay (link)
Bag: Fiorelli@ASOS (link)
Necklace: Accessorize (link)
Wooden Bangle: Accessorize
Ring: Dorothy Perkins

HOW perfect would that Reiss Cherry Red Blazer be with this outfit! I think it would totally finish it off with a pop of colour (I need an excuse to treat myself to it!!!).

My fringe got well and truly ruined today in drizzle and wind so it's a bit rubbish today...I have now discovered the 'good fringe day' and 'bad fringe day' cycle that some of you may be well familiar with.  I like it but it does take that EXTRA bit of styling time every morning!


I adore my Fiorelli tassel bag...there's something about the way the tassel sways when you walk that is really satisfying...don't ask me why!?  Plus it goes with EVERYTHING! It is really sturdy and will last for ages.  It was such a bargain at just £24.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...