Saturday, September 3, 2011

Statement Necklace Rules!!

This BCBG Max Azria necklace and green wooden bangle are my birthday gifts from dear Pei. I like the fact that the necklace is resembling some tribes but doesn't make me look like one. Thus, I don't have to try to dress like one to match up that necklace, I can be just ME!! 
{You know if you try too hard to achieve one particular look and you might end up like you are going to a Halloween party.... a disguised yourself!! We wouldn't want that, right?}


A statement necklace can actually save your dress-up time cause' it works with any plain outfit!

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket
Accessory: (from left, top down)
J Crew vintage green stone cuff, BCBG Max Azria wooden bangle, Momo's March wood bead bracelet, Madewell knotted bracelet, J Crew black threaded crystal bracelet, Momo's March wood beads bracelet



My Outfit du Jour
Korean made deep V tank drawstring blouse, Wilfred bustier camisole, Agnes b. collarless tweed jacket, mlphosis lace shorts, Jeffery Campbell platform sandal, Proenza Schouler PS1 messenger bag 


Green bag, green jacket, and mixed green espadrille, although they are in different shades, they still give me a very pull-together look!! 


  Have fun with a unified color!
xoxo Rachel 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...