Friday, September 30, 2011

Refreshing!

I think we are almost done with house revamps for this year. However, there is one spot which architecturally speaking is categorized as "soffit" and is omitted by both me and my contractor. Fortunately, we realized soon enough that we have to paint it "Proenza Schouler Sage Green" by next week.  
Yes, more green paint, please! 


I was going to find a shadow box to frame Ilon'a 2D painting the other day and I also found myself/my house some new home decor. to refresh the look. I love to make a refreshing changes on frames for my collected paintings and family pictures in my house. They are cheap and the easiest way to give my house a face-lift without costing me an arm and a leg. 
Photobucket
I found a new mirror frame for this corner. 

Photobucket
This fun eco product is $19.99 from T. J. Mexx.


Photobucket
I think the eco recycled newspaper mirror frame goes well with the etching strawberry silver frame.


Photobucket
Love the intricate silver threading bundled over the recycled paper. 


Thinking of revamps for your house?
Do it ASAP and be bold.  
xoxo Rachel 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...