Tuesday, August 16, 2011

OOTD: Happy Birthday Mama!

This weekend my beautiful Mama turned 50! To celebrate we took a trip to the glorious Berkshire countryside for an amazing Sunday lunch.
I chose to wear this aqua dress from Reiss (that some of you may have previously noticed in my video for Babyliss here). I love Grecian inspired dresses! The vibrant colour coupled with the elegant pleating details makes this dress modern, yet classic and a great investment piece! I paired it with some chunky aqua and tan wedges from Dorothy Perkins - currently on sale for £30 here. Though I love these shoes (high yet incredibly comfy) these were not my first choice to go with this dress, but the ones I would normally wear are notoriously difficult to hop about in, not at all countryside friendly.
To style my hair I used the KMS California FreeShape Hot Flex Spray (£15.95) that not only maintains your style and protects against heat damage, but also helps you restyle your hair without adding any extra product. I heat styled with the Babyliss Waving Wand - curling from the root to create movement all the way through the hair.

I hope you all had a good weekend my lovelies! xxx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...