Thursday, August 18, 2011

Let's Roll, Bordeaux!!!

These days I often see people carrying red bags on the street. I am not sure if it is because I consciously pay attention to people who carries red bags or it is just everyone is into this red/bordeaux trend. 


Photobucket
Hermes 10' Lindy 30cm in Rubis, Chanel 10' red reissue 226, Alaia 11' laser-cut tote 


In real life, this Chanel bag is more of an unevenly raspberry red. Herems' Rubis has slightly a pink/blue undertone while my Alaia is very much of a true red. 


Photobucket
Blackberry, basil lemonade!.... you really should give it a try!
{I would love to see a red bag with this saturated purple/navy undertone too!!}

My ODJ
Photobucket
Madewell navy shirt with side-buttons, Karen Walker 09' cape shirt, Free people beige/caramel wool hat,  Valentino for GAP 09' cropped pants, Boss orange multiple colored Mary-jane platform, Alaia 11' laser-cut large tote 

Photobucket
{I didn't forget this almost one-of-a-kind Valentino for Gap cropped pants which I bought in Rome last year. I say "almost" is because I know people must still wear it around in Europe but not much here in USA. I still gasp its very dimensional ruffle trims and multiple functional pockets all over!! }

Photobucket
This new Alaia bag is HUGE... I think it is even larger than my Chanel Rodeo Drive large tote. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...