Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Innocently Materialistic!

No, I am not looking for an excuses for my recent purchases but Yes, I am talking about how I cherish friends' gifts that I had to show them my gratitude through wearing their gifts along with my ensembles ASAP


Aren't you so excited to see friends make good use of whatever stuff you bought especially for them?!! I would and I definitely want them to know that they and their gifts mean so much to me. 


Therefore, I am innocently materialistic while showing off those pretty things. 


Photobucket
Ben Amun triple chained beaded necklace (gifted from Cathy), Christian Louboutin heels, evil-eyes bracelet, madewell knotted bracelet, J crew black threaded crystal bracelet, momo's march wooden beaded bracelet 


Photobucket
This Prabal Gurung black sheer shirt becomes my classic and fun piece.  


Photobucket
{Cathy: As opposed to wearing the necklace mysteriously in a tribe look, I hope you'd like this one as well.) 


Photobucket



My Outfit Du Jour


 1. Top:
Prabal Gurung sheer bottom-down feather front/cut-out shoulder shirt (past season)


2. Bottom:
wide pleated hight-waist skirt made in France(thrifty store find)


3. Accessory:
Elizabeth cole dagger Swarovski necklace
 Ben Amun beads necklace
J Crew vintage studs earrings
multiple colored beaded belt (bought in India)
Azzedine Alaia laser cut-out tote 
yellow opaque tights
green socks 


4. Shoes:
Christian Louboutin Pigalle Plato 120 Patent White 11' s/s 



Photobucket
{PS. I have been asked/stopped by people who are wondering if I was carrying a puppy in my Alaia bag three times already.... Err,... }


Love in Summer!
xoxo Rachel 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...