Wednesday, August 24, 2011

From Greece With Love

Well hello my lovely readers!

I am back from my travels (well I was back on Monday afternoon but only just emerged from my zombie-like state).  It has taken me until now to be able to string a sentence together!


I got a pretty decent tan and it feels nice not to have to use fake tan for a while! I actually didn't realise how much colour I got until I got home.  Standing next to the Greeks and Italians on holiday, I looked like a ghost for the first couple of days!ha ha.  The temperature was in the mid 30's most days and sometimes a bit higher. 

The (what felt like) an AGE-long journey home went a little like this...

We enjoyed sunset cocktails at a lovely little bar by the sea called Fuego Del Mar, had dinner, sat around the apartments for a while, left Zakynthos at 3:30am to catch our flight at 5:50am, got into Glasgow at around 8:30am, got a bus into Glasgow City Centre, caught a train to Aberdeen at 9:45am and got home at about 1:30pm.  Phew! By the time I got to bed, I had been up for 28 hours! I would love to say I looked fresh as a daisy but that would be an outright lie.  Think more dragged-through-a-thorny-bush-backwards kinda vibe and you would be close.


I got a lovely surprise today in my ickle email inbox.  SoFeminine, a women's online magazine, have compiled a definitive list of 100 bloggers and guess what?....I'm on it! woo hoo!


It's things like that that really put a smile on my face.  The fact that someone feels my blog is worthy of being named with so many other fantastic bloggers really means a lot to me.

I plan on posting a few things on my holiday and will probably split it into these posts:

General holiday pics and few words about what's worth seeing there
Must have products and beauty saviours I used
Update on whether I used everything in my make up bag!

I'm still trying to catch up on work emails and the massive list of things I have to do but I am determined not to neglect you guys.

Toodle-oo for now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...