Saturday, August 20, 2011

Browsing ASOS

I have had a bit of a love/hate relationship with ASOS recently. From the modest beginnings of the website I was obsessed with it, recommended it to all my friends, and browsed through it during more luchtimes than I would care to admit to. However, as they have expanded I feel that the quality of many of the products has deteriorated somewhat, and although this is understandable with the sheer volume of products on the site, it still seems a shame. Though there are some great pieces to be found it is a little too hit and miss for my liking. I have all too often dragged a bulky box home only to try everything on and promptly send it all back. After a botched delivery... or seven (they delivered the wrong bag thrice, which was actually a present so rather marred the celebrations) and a lack of a timely reconciliation I vowed to bid farewell to ASOS for a little while. However, while I'm sitting here perusing the new ASOS magazine I can't help but add a few things to my basket, so here are some of my favourites on the site at present...
Midi Dress with Pussybow - £40.  Love! Mad men inspired, gorgeous colour, office appropriate hemline. This one has already made its way into my basket ;).
Full Midi Skirt in Oversized Heritage Check - £50. Amazing for Autumn, would love to wear this with super high wedges to contrast the seasons.
Midi Skirt with Equestrian Print - £45. A classic, Gucci-esque print updated with pleats.
Chiffon Sleeve Panel Top - £25. A lot of burgundy here! The chiffon sleeves are beautiful and feminine.
Pussybow Chain Print Dress - £45. Gorgeous chain print and flattering draping. Would anyone guess this is just £45?


Have you spotted anything exciting on ASOS recently?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...