Monday, July 25, 2011

Updated.....

A total dress up from previous very casual outfit!! 


Photobucket
Christian Louboutin heels + Chanel 11' Fantasy Garden tweed bag with charms 

Photobucket


Photobucket


Fringe Rave.... 

When I was in our Taipei trip last week, couple of my friends wore fringe tops/tanks and I thought it is such a fun look. They are not such a bold dresser comparing to me but I guess as long as you get the flavor of wearing a particular kind of style, and be comfortable in it, it doesn't matter what other people think. 
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Pic. taken from Allsaints store in San Francisco. 


Chanel Tassel coat + Garden tweed = Divine 
(Whowhatwhere.com)


Photobucket




Moooi design 


Photobucket
{Light shade Shade D70: Semi-transparant Mirror Film Shade, Metal Frame Structure} 


Photobucket
I found another two wall cones which has similar ideas/design as the shade from Moooi to match up the look along my stairs. 


 Next.... shall make fun cookies with my kids... ^^
xoxo Rachel 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...