Sunday, July 17, 2011

Too Good For School...... Korean Brand Cosmetics.

Photobucket

Photobucket
How cute is the sponge!!! {Marshmallow puff}

Photobucket
They have two sizes and I bought several hot pink for souvenirs.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
The most intriguing eyelashes ever....

Photobucket

Photobucket
The casher is locked in the cell? :P

Photobucket
Wall decor. like this is all over the store up in the ceiling.

Photobucket
Fruity vitamin jell mask...

Photobucket
I also bought several jelly masks home...they are great goodies for my gals. ^^

Photobucket

I am going to spread the love to my gals after back home.... {Hopefully I bought enough ... lol}

Count down the day we are flying back to SF!!
How is your summer so far?
xoxo Rachel


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...