Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Titillating Picture!!

Photobucket

 Photobucket


Photobucket

My ODJ

1. Top:
Lilith sheer white dress (buttoned at hem as a jumpsuit) 11'
Black sleeveless blouse (Made in Korea, bought at a. fad) 

2. Bottom:
Opening Ceremony knit crochet leggings 11'

3. Shoes:
Valentino beige/lace bow flip flops

Photobucket
Isabel

Photobucket
I worked out and stayed out and about ever since 10 AM till 3:30 PM picking up my son from Chinese school. The only shoes I felt comfortable walking around with is my Valentino beige/bow flip flops.

As for Isabel and Fiona (right), they must come out just from home and look all sassy and fresh!! No one believes that we are all Moms!!! ^O^

Be Friends, Love Fashion, Keep Distinct!
xoxo Rachel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...