Saturday, July 23, 2011

Looking Youthful...

No, I am definitely not being worked out to look YOUNG, and I don't want to be overly dressed up to look sexy either. I always wear something that reflects some of my personalities and people would say I always look very YOUTHFUL.


Yeah, that's it!! I want to look youthful but not in inappropriate young outfits.


Photobucket


Photobucket
Past season Boss silver sheath, H&M lace cropped jacket, Trippen shoes, Chanel 11' Garden collection tweed bag

I went to see my dentist and did teeth whitening. Boy, you know how sensitive it gets after couple hours and how it is stressful when you have to deal with the sudden harsh pinch from the nerves. That's it.... I promise I will brush or rinse right after each cup of tea or coffee but I will never go back for teeth-whitening. lol.


Photobucket
{Coincidentally, while I was sitting in the dental office, I read this ad. from fashion mag. which I just mentioned how quick you can have an express Espresso at home in my blog. ^^} 

Photobucket
Let your inner wild side shine through .... {through your outfits..not behavior...lol}
(fashion mag.) 


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Korea local top, Boss high-waisted denim pencil skirt, Toga two tone leopard tights, Proenza Schouler yellow ps1 clutch, spear necklace, Fallon spike with crystals necklace, leather converse with DIY studs. 


Photobucket
Korea local tonic dress, AllSaints tail leather jacket, purple/plum sheer leggings, Trippen shoes, Hermes orange CDC, black spikes bracelet, Proenza Schouler ps1 clutch




Dress Youthful; Think Youthful; Stay Youthful. xoxo Rachel 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...