Saturday, July 30, 2011

Inimitable Style- How to accessorize leather accent!

Everyone has different wardrobe, don't we!?  Say, even we are given the same wardrobe, the chances of choosing the same outfit with exact same accessory would be pretty slim... or I bet it is almost impossible!!! Agree?! 




Photobucket


Photobucket


My ODJ


1. Top:
Merveille H. sheer chiffon blouse 
Elisabeth and James ruched sleeves blazer


2. Bottom:
Zara cropped pants


3. Accessory:
Korea local-made leather collar with beads 
Chanel 08' multiple resin/stones star brooch
Chanel Fantasy Garden tweed reissue with charms 11' 
Lotta djossou Paris brass bird cuff 


4. Shoes:
Anastasia Bice leopard with mint-colored bow heels 

Photobucket
{No one can peek through this black Victoria Secret strapless bra underneath my blouse...it is so secured hugging on my chest.} ^O^

Photobucket
{I feel like putting on rabbit ears on my head here...... hum...must be the black collar.... lol.......}


I believe this should be the same bra Victoria Secret or le Mystere worn by Olivia Palermo. ^O^
(pic. source)


There are still couple more revamps needed to be done around my house but one thing at a time! A friend of mine, Isabel, suggested that I should tone down my apple green wall since my house looks pretty Hollywood glamorous with its dark brown/black hardwood floors and white stairs/white kitchen cabinets. However, I have a different approach! I love that bright green and bright orange that I'd do anything to save that strong energy to make it work in my family room. 

Photobucket
This is the green rug I just purchased and hopefully it works as I imagined!! ^_^


I love to find hidden treasure and great designer deal for home on Joss&Main on-line private sale! 
(You can register through my blog roll on the right..I found my other two mirror film wall cone there too!!!) 


Photobucket
I am such a colorful person ..... 


Photobucket
Let's see in the future if designer Jill Rosenwald's apple green rug will tie my family room   with that big green wall against our TV together


Photobucket
{Well, I cheat... I didn't wear that Anastasia Bice leopard heels as I know I am going to walk around more than 2 hours I can bear in that Barbie sexy heel. ^O^}

t. babaton camel cape (Made in Canada); Korea local leather collar with beads; Club Monaco leather bonnie bracelets 

(Compatibly, my black leather collar and camel cape would make an even more fierced look.)


Photobucket
Love summer, love birds!!


xoxo Rachel 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...