Monday, July 11, 2011

Get set.. GO! M&S Travel Bottle (and more) Set

As I type this I am slowly and meticulously packing for my holiday and panicking about my lack of suitcase space and my increasing weight. That came out wrong... this will not be one of *those* posts and I'm not talking about my beach bod... or lack of washboard stomach. I mean the weight of my luggage! If you have the misfortune of traveling with a super stingy airline that only gives you 15kg allowance you will share my pain. Do they not understand that I have a blog about beauty and a myriad of beach friendly products to review? I'm providing a public service here Mr First Choice ;)!
Luckily, the clever clogs at M&S had envisaged my woes and turned my attention to their Deluxe Travel Bottle Set at a recent event. At only £7.50 this little bag contains a selection of containers perfect for every jet setter.

The set holds:
  • 3 x 100ml bottles (shampoo, conditioner, lotion)
  • 2 x 18ml jars (moisturiser, serum)
  • 2 x pumps,
  • 2 x funnels, 
  • 2 x spatulas, 
  • 1 x mirror, 
  • 1 x body puff, 
  • clear zip lock bag (perfect for carry on liquids)
  • 15 x waterproof sticky labels (to get organised!)
Now that I have shared I shall return to decanting my lotions and potions. Have you got any travel tips to share? xxx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...