Saturday, July 2, 2011

A Gambit!!

The moment I posted a pic. of my new Chanel baby on FB, hubby texted me all the way from Indonesia!! ^O^

Hubby: .. ... Did you just spend on a big item w/o discussing with me? How much is it?

Rachel:... hum.. oh, yeah, THAT! (CHANEL BAG) It is about $4000. BUT I SOLD A CHANEL BAG too, remember?! @@


Hubby:................{Silence}!


Rachel texted back instantly: I love you!!


Hubby texted back: I love you too!!!


Rachel.... happy as a clam!! lol... 

#############

Today, hubby took kids to the bookstore while waiting for me to be done at salon. 

Hubby told me that in the bookstore, Ilona holds a toy in her hand and says: "Dad, do you remember that you said I can buy a toy like this?" {Ilona says it with a big smile on her!}


Hubby: ...... no, I didn't say that!!


Ilona: ....hum,... then Grandpa said that I can buy this!!


Hubby:.....*&%%$*)>>...... lol.{Silence}

So, would you say "like Mother, like daughter"!!! However, Ilona's gambit didn't get her a toy today. ^O^ 

Photobucket 

My ODJ

1. Top:
Marni gold dress (past season)

2. Bottom:
REDValentino high waist jeans 11'

3. Accessory:
Marni horn floral necklace (past season)
Chanel garden collection reissue 11'

4. Shoes:
Prada gold strapy sandals

Photobucket

Photobucket
The tailor on this Marni dress is magnificent!!


Photobucket

Thanks to my friends, Mandy and her hubby, who treat us a total fun day in Grand Hotel!!


xoxo Rachel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...