Friday, June 3, 2011

Procurement!!

Yes, this Proenza Schouler PS1 large Mauve satchel is procured with a good deal of 20% off! It is shipped in a super sonic speed from Italy after I posted its picture couple days ago.

For some reason I love to pair green with white which is the same philosophy I'd pair blue and red together.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Head to toe impromptu again...I didn't notice until Pei pointed out that each color, pink, green, and white is coordinated with each other in my whole outfit...no wonder they go so well with each other!!
My instinct, it must be!! ^O^
 
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is the real color of PS1 large mauve!

Photobucket
  • Never miss good eats... Macaroon inside Ferry building.
  • Cathy, Pei and I went to Jewelry trade show in San Mateo today. 
  • Left below: A pic. of Tony Lindsay and me .... hopefully I get to see the final animated production of his MV soon!!
Photobucket
This was the shooting for Tony Lindsay's single album "Fun in the sun" yesterday near Ferry Building.

Photobucket
Today is Heidi's picture day for her dance recital on 6/17!

Photobucket
I even do Chantecaille Emerald eyeshadow and YSL yellow nail polish to match the bag!!

My Outfit Du Jour

1. Top:
Hugo Boss pink shirt 
floral print cropped top {I got this in ROME more than 10 years ago}
(all past season)

2. Bottom:
Marni 09/10 cropped, textured pants

3. Accessory:
Proenza Schouler large Mauve PS1 satchel
Crazy dog beaded necklace (bought at Bettina in SF city)

4. Shoes:
Christian Louboutin Pigalle Plato 120 Patent White

Photobucket

Have you found your pink?
xoxo Rachel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...