Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Paranormal!!!

Yeah, I wish I have paranormal power that I can bend the spoons with my mind or perform clairvoyance, won't that be awesome!! lol Well, with the aid from Expression College's students and their amazing animated technology, I am sure I can do just about anything in the Tony Lindsay's Music Video "Fun in the sun"!!! ^O^ We have done most footage shooting on Monday and now I can't wait to see they finish all the post production for this MV.

Photobucket

Photobucket
The instructor behind the scene, Chris (right), who is thoughtful enough to place a mat behind the treadmill just in case we fell off it while we pretend walking and dreaming the non-existing-yet-animation going on around us.  ^^

After going through my ODJ photos, I am also amazed how much I like pleats, doesn't matter it is on the blouse, dress, skirt or pants, I love them all. A paranormal coincidence? Or it is just because I have too much memory in my student life that I couldn't forget. Hum....... lol.... 

Photobucket
ASOS Fuchsia maxi pleated skirt

Black pleated long skrit

Photobucket
H & M Pleated bustier

Photobucket
Pleated two-tier dress

Photobucket
Vera Wang lavender label wide pleated skirt

Photobucket
Suzuki Takayuki organic pleated pants

NOW it's DIY time!!
Photobucket
Original bird bangle look with a tiny bead! {Lotta Djossou from Paris}



Photobucket
The bead falls off and I replaced it with an unloved cross pendant myself.
Now I love the whole look even more!!

Last, onto cooking!
Photobucket
Two pots, 1 meal, .... maybe 3-day-dinner! Beef curry and chicken with Shitaky mushroom soup. Yum...yum....yum.....

Easy, cheesy, dinner ready!!
xoxo Rachel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...