Monday, June 13, 2011

May I Propound you.....?!

Now I have this very first piece from Etoile Isabel Marant. I love how intricate the ruffle's cutting, layering and how versatile it could be for me to dress up and down. Thanks for its linen-blend silhouette and rusty off-white color!! Officially, I am into this brand.......well, maybe I am late exploring her collection, but this one actually comes in a perfect timing. I will pack it with me and wear it in Taipei.

Let me propound the sizing of this blouse as I saw couple dresses left on sale on Net-a-porter and they are HUGE. Size 0 and 1 would be the best bet for normal figure, as my blouse is size 0.

Photobucket

Photobucket

My Outfit Du Jour

1. Top: 
Etoile Isabel Marant linen blended one-shoulder blouse
Max Co. cream leather jacket
2. Bottom:
Mandarin & General washed silk pants 
3. Accessory:
J Crew studded belt
Elisabeth Cole dagger necklace
silver hoop earrings
Chanel 08' limited edition metallic silver timeless clutch 

4. Shoes: 
Sergio Rossi red heels
  
Photobucket


Photobucket

I love lots of textures layered through the blouse and my leather jacket and they are perfectly matched in colors too. 


Photobucket




I should start packing as we are leaving for Taipei on Sunday!
Where's your summer get-away?
xoxo Rachel


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...