Monday, June 20, 2011

Isklar with Jessica Lowndes aka Adrianna 90210

When an invite for an Isklar (Norwegian mineral water) event dropped into my inbox, I was more than a little surprised. Normally I would send anything unrelated to the subject of this blog into the junk folder, but something prompted me to keep reading and I'm very glad that I did! Isklar were holding a beauty event featuring three different glacial looks taken from the catwalk and made wearable. As the ambassador of the brand the beautiful Jessica Lowndes aka Adrianna from 90210 was in attendance and even created her own looks on three girls!

Being a bit of a closet 90210 fan (along with every other girl in my office) I was very much excited to meet her! I can wholeheartedly testify that she is indeed breathtakingly stunning in person - petite, curvy and radiant. It was especially lovely to see her being friendly with everyone. She was all smiles when doing the makeovers and patiently agreed to lots of photos being taken.
Isn't she beautiful! Shame I look like such a muppet trying to crouch down next to her so I don't look like a giant...

I managed to get a little action shot of Jessica's work during the makeovers and was impressed by her makeup skills as the end look was really pretty!
If you are interested the gorgeous blush Jessica is wearing is Bare Minerals vintage peach, which I am also wearing in our photo together ;).

Are you a fan of 90210 and Jessica Lowndes? xxx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...