Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Crunch Time......

If you followed my blog way back 10', you'd notice my house stair rail are brown and it is carpet flooring throughout the second floor. Now it is about time to change, I gave it a face-lift, change it to hardwood floor and paint the rail white to match up my fire place! Something I always wanted to do and finally we go for it. And eventually, hopefully, wishfully that we can change the entire house' flooring by end of this year.

Now we crunch time trying to finish the jobs on stairs and hallway at the second floor......then you know what i am going to do?? I am going to give my tiny-itsy-bitsy closet a face-lift too!!!! Oh, well, that has to wait until I am back on 7/24!!! 

 It's half way done....

Photobucket
The asymmetrical Etoile blouse matches up perfectly again with Linda Loudermilk's asymmetrical blazer!!! The side ruffles now look like a big ruffle brooch/ornament peeking through one side of the blazer!!

Photobucket

My Outfit Du Jour

1. Top:
Etoile Isabel Marant linen-blended one shoulder blouse
 Linda Loudermilk organic bamboo asymmetrical blazer

2. Bottom: 
La Rok high waist skirt 

3. Accessory:
Betsy Johnson pearl earrings
J crew vintage-finished nickle pearl necklace
Chanel 09' multiple sized pearl n' rhinestone necklace
Zara kelly green leather oversize clutch

4. Shoes:
Manolo Blanhnik heels


Photobucket
Pearls are my only accessories!!



I ll have to go up to the city to pick up Chandelier tomorrow......
Does your house need a facelift? Just do it!!
xoxo Rachel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...