Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Work It Out - Office Safari

As we are now on the cusp of Summer I thought it was about time to bring some sunshine into the office! This dress has been waiting patiently in my wardrobe for a few weeks as the nude colour doesn't really suit my natural palour, but after a touch of Sun I felt brave enough to reveal a little skin.

 Belted Dress - Oasis, Leopard print flats - Primark

I was seduced by the hourglass shape of this shirt dress as soon as I saw it. Even on the website it looks perfectly form fitting - giving structure, but with movement and flow.
The only problem I had with this dress is that it is 100% cotton so creases terribly. One quick perch on the tube and it looked far from polished!
I paired this dress with a Juicy Couture brown jacket.

For jewellery I chose gold rings from Jewelmint and a pearly coin necklace (worn as bracelet) from Banana Republic.
To add some colour to an otherwise neutral look I used MAC peachykeen blush and vegas volt lipstick. Apologies for the blurry photo - early mornings are not my forte.

Are you braving neutrals this Summer? What are your must have pieces for the season? xxx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...