Tuesday, May 3, 2011

OOTD - Grecian Inspired

This dress was kindly sent to me by In Love With Fashion a few months ago and I have been waiting for the first rays of sunshine to be able to wear it. Luckily with the amazing weather we have been blessed with I was able to finally showcase it last weekend.
This maxi dress is such a gorgeous deep green that it didn't need too many colourful accessories. I decided to pair it with a metallic bronze waist belt from H&M and nude Dorothy Perkins shoes.
 The jersey material is very comfortable and heavy enough to fall without clinging. There is nothing more I hate than thin jersey that showcases every bump (as well as your undies) and looks almost see-through in the light. Even I have been guilty of wearing leggings that were not quite as opaque on the derrier as one would hope ;). The v-neck on this dress is quite deep, and I did struggle a little to keep myself under wraps, but it can easily be adjusted with the stretchy waistband.

Have you seen Love in Topshop? I am currently lusting after a few of their gorgeous sheer chiffon dresses that are completely on trend.

I also spotted this cute rust jersey jumpsuit (£36) as worn by Lydia on TOWIE. I likey! xxx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...