Saturday, May 21, 2011

Inalienable Joy of Life.

Thursday, I met an old, and new friend, Betsy. We have known each other like 2 years ago from the Internet and because we live close, we become friend, and also because we live close, we hardly set the time to meet up!! Too busy with our kids and our original circle of friends. But that's about to change.  Yes, for me, life is constantly involving and revolving with new challenge and meeting with new friends.


Photobucket
We are embracing the summer in California. 

Photobucket


Photobucket


Dress: Aqua 09' coral dress
Jacket: Brocade silk cropped jacket
Zara over-sized Kelly Green leather clutch 
Christian Louboutin Pigalle Plato 120 Patent White


Photobucket


Photobucket
I found this Aqua dress in London while we family traveled to Europe last year, the cutting and juxtaposition of ruffles are just amazing. Besides, it is only $100 or so. 


Photobucket 
Photobucket
I went to Modesto to get my Zumba Basic 1 instructor training on Fri. and the whole experience is awesome!!  While I was gone for a whole day training, my dearest hubby has to take over my job! Thank you, dear!

Challenge yourself everyday!!
xoxo Rachel




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...