Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Endearment!!

Whenever I'd like to thank my family for their support especially hubby's taking care of kids while I had my best time with girls night out, a nice home-cooking for my family is always ensued!!

Here are examples of a quick supper which allows you endear yourself to your family! They are going to love both you and the food!

Photobucket
We love the creamy taste of white sauce but I always order/buy tomato cream sauce/ sun-dried tomato cream sauce for a little healthier twist! 

When saute shrimps, I also use herb infused dipping oil + extra virgin olive oil for more flavor!....try it and you'll love how much aroma it can add into your dishes!!

Photobucket
I call this " Fussili Melody" as Niel loves fussili pasta while Heidi and Ilona love Ravioli and add mushroom, Spinach, shrimps, then there you have a healthy and tasty hearty meal!!
Two dishes in one...easy for mom to do! ^^

Photobucket
This is a quick supper for hubby as he lurrrrrrrrrrves hash brown. 
A home-grilled chicken satay (store bought satay sauce for marinate and dipping) and some mini hot dogs keep his protein intake in-check!

As for me, I don't need much food for dinner but I eat 6 meals throughout the day and munch almonds all day long to keep my protein intake in-check. Then, here comes my soul food....fashion meg. lol.
Photobucket
pic. source. fashion mag. 
 So, what I learned today is that you need to "belt" your pleat skirt to add a cool definition, buy as many sequin pieces as possible, and stock up "PINK"!!!! ^^


I was so inspired again by Ann's feather or petal-like cardigan the other night she wore to our girl's night out. So I dug out my vintage find last year....this loop wool cardigan. ....Oh, yes, if you are wondering, I am wearing fall look already. lololol...... nay, jk!

Photobucket
"Pink" can be girly and powerful if you pair it right!!!

Karen Walker s/s 2011

Love Ann's fuzzy but not furry cardigan.

Photobucket 

My Outfit Du Jour

1. Top:
Pink/white two layered tank 
Vintage loop cropped cardigan

2. Bottom:
Vera Wang Lavender label color block wide pleat skirt

3. Accessory:
Elisabeth Cole dagger Swarovski 24K gold-plated necklace
ADAhandbag color block leather belt with strings
Barton Perreira cat eye sunglasses
Hermes Rubis 30cm Lindy

4. Shoes:
Costume National oxford heels

Photobucket
Try compatible colors for your bags and shoes....here, Navy Vs. Red!!

xoxo Rachel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...