Monday, May 9, 2011

The Best Mother's Day Ever...a trip to Sterling Vineyard, Napa!!

An unforgettable day to tote my {new baby} around at Sterling Vineyard on Mother's Day!! 

NOTE: new baby is my Mother's Day gift of Hermes Rubis Lindy 30!! {=^.^=} {I am super ecstatic....}

Photobucket
{Bought a case of 2009 Bianca sweet white wine and gifted a dessert wine from GRGICH HILLS by generous Eric (Irene's hubby) for my Mother's day gift home...how sweet, Eric! }

Photobucket
Photobucket
I am going through a RED craze since last year!! First, I bought 10A Chanel Rouge reissue 226 with distressed silver HW, then this year 11P Rouge Fonce reissue 226 with gold HW and now Hermes Rubis Lindy!! {11P Rouge Fonce reissue is going to be my Mom's after this summer I travel back...unless she doesn't want it. ... and I think I am growing OLDER for liking RED so much... grr } 


Photobucket
The blue wide safety pin bracelet is a gift from my designer friend, Elfi Altendorfer
 {I also love the green safety pin with yellow spacer on her web site..go check it out!} 


Photobucket
I adore the fuchsia undertone in Hermes RUBIS color. 


Photobucket
We are still HOT....mamas... :P
Photobucket
A moment with friends and their family, Priceless!!!


Photobucket
I drove hubby's BMW 535 manual shift home today! {I might as well change my car to manual ..Wait, what if I need to drive my gals to SF city ... geez, my legs and arms will be sore. :P}


Photobucket
Yes, I think Lindy 30 is a perfect little bag even for my height..... 


Have fun with your brightest little summer bag!
xoxo Rachel 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...