Saturday, April 23, 2011

Current Trend: Mixed Media ! !

These past couple days, my mood is like riding on a roller coaster, up and down. I guess I really needed my acting class where I can let out all my emotions. {ex. shouting to my acting partner or give on-set camera an absentminded smile......} However, tomorrow is Easter Sunday and I gotta find a spot for kids to do egg hunt!! ^O^ 
 

Photobucket
The yellowish vintage fabric is really intricate for its colors, prints and pleats, especially with all different textile mixed in one, such as sash, cotton and velvet. They are so nostalgically well put-together. 

Photobucket


Photobucket

MY ODJ

1. American Apparel green haltered dress
2. Vintage fabric mixed media Floral prints pleated dress with sash straps and neon orange velvet trim
3. Accessory:
Turquoise bangle, 18K necklace, earrings (bought in Kauai)
Elfi Altendorfer designer jewelry Swarovski necklace
Chanel 11' Rouge Fonce Reissue 226 
4. Shoes:
Missoni espadrille lace up sandals

Photobucket
I bought this Vintage fabricated dress last year and I love it even more now, part of the reasons is because it is cheap $50 and also because the money goes to breast cancer charity foundation! 

Photobucket
I guess I did get tanned all over my body from our Hawaii trip after all. 

Happy Easter Sunday!
xoxo Rachel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...