Monday, April 18, 2011

2nd Day in Kauai.... Fringe Look!!

1. Kilauea Light house
Photobucket
Photobucket
You can wear the hottest trend even in your bathing suit....Fringe look!  

(Bottom: Tommy Bahama white linen, charms square wrap/cover up.)
Photobucket
2.Wailua Fall 
Photobucket


Coffee break........... ^^ 
Photobucket
You really don't need to pack much clothes in Kauai. ^^

Photobucket
Irene and my sister-look outfit.... green stripes dress and green graham top. 


3. Puipo Beach 
Photobucket
 (Becca by Rebecca Virtue one shoulder swimming suit)

4. Spouting Horn
............................
{You know I could find/shop hidden treasures almost everywhere... ^^ there are several street venders sell local and pretty jewels along the side.}


{Remember I have a white turquoise spike necklace(pic. below and another look) made by Elfi Altendorfer?!} 

Photobucket


The moment I saw those colorful turquoise, I am super ecstatic. They are from South Africa.  Aren't they the most beautiful color combination? I must get more for my gals...^O^
5. Koloa Old Town 
Photobucket
I particularly love the strawberry tart oil painting which I never actually liked before...but this one is just beyond delicious by its scrumptious looking of strawberry and rich textured crust..... plus, I adore Christian/the painter/owner uses the green frame and green backdrop. (The picture here didn't do it justice.)

I can only buy one of them..... too bad. ^^ (I love the Napoli one too.)


Photobucket
Can't live without coffee...(My 2nd cup of the day!!)

Photobucket
Kaloa Mill ice cream shop
Photobucket
I am as happy as a clam....
{see my bloating tummy....coffee, ice cream, Hawaii sweetest pineapples, grilled fish....ha....}

Have Fun with me as I explore Kauai!!
xoxo Rachel 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...