Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Life is All About How you Deal With Every Situation and Dress Accordingly!!

Be Smart and be wise!! 


A family time. 


Fun time hanging/partying out with friends!! 
Photobucket
Chic Choc green eye shadow, blush and Mac gold powdered eye shadow

Photobucket
Friends are always there whenever I needed them....to listen in!!


When Clubbing ~~


Top:
Stella McCartney nude sequins tank
J crew Gold tank (underneath)


Bottom:
no brand lace shorts


Shoes:
Miu Miu studded pump 10'


A moment for myself only......private tennis lesson!!
Finally my racket came and my coach done stringing it for me. Speaking of different occasions, couldn't have done it right without a proper outfit. ^O^



Photobucket
Hum..maybe my right hand should move back a little more.... 


Woman's adidas by Stella McCartney Tennis tank
Women's adidas by Stella McCartney Tennis Skirt
Rebok ZZig 
Orange socks with sequin ankle straps 


Photobucket
The elastic sequined band is attached with the socks.


Photobucket
 No, I am not good at tennis at all, merely a novice!! But I learn hard~~


Did you pick out something that you are not good at it but willing to challenge it recently?!!


How about joining my SHOPBOP $100 GC GIVEAWAY and use it cleverly!!?
xoxo Rachel 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...