Saturday, March 5, 2011

Food for Soul!!

You must have encountered this situation that you want one thing for dinner but rest of the family want another. Like my family, when I cook rice, there must be someone, at least one person who wants noodles instead.....^%$#*(^$>#;... so now I am trained to out-smart my kids that I'd cook both rice and noodles whenever I need to fix a quick supper just to satisfy all their taste buds!! 


I am also smart enough that I'd prepare one set of ingredients that work for both dishes. The only difference between these two dishes is additional "egg" added for fried rice and "cabbage" incorporated in Yaki soba, instead. Aren't they looking delicious!!? 


Photobucket
Garlic beef fried rice and beef yaki soba!!....Both dishes have beef, carrots, and green onion. 


Weekend has always been our family's quality time and today is such a wonderful weather that we went to Santa Cruz's beach.  We'd spend as much time with our kids as our best possibly can on the weekends and I know those happy memories will last life-time!!



Photobucket
Yeah~ Looks like Ilona is actually flying the plane!! ^^


Photobucket
J crew shirt, J crew school boy blazer, Fallon spike necklace, J crew studded belt, Paul and Joe sister shorts, Chloe wrap sandal, Chanel 10' Rouge/orange 226 reissue, San Diego hat co. striped hat. 


Photobucket
Beige, camel, caramel, .... whatever colors, they are family! ^^

Go and spend some quality time with your family!!
xoxo Rachel 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...