Friday, February 4, 2011

Red + Purple, a Suit -for a Good Fortune!!

I really like this shade of RED.... and surprisingly, this new acquisition of HM high waist fold-over pants has an identical red as my old ruffle-collar coat. They are meant-to-be!!


Photobucket
I am still quite not used to wearing hairband...it turns out I pull it down on my neck and work it into a necklace. ^O^  


What happened later on in the afternoon?
My friend saw me pull it back on to my head and asked..."it worked both way????" (she did't see me wearing as a hairband at the first place.)
haha......... I said, "no, it actually is a hairband but I am tired of adjusting it all the time so I pull it down on my neck. :P 


PhotobucketMy ODJ.

1. Top:
Dries Van Norton 09' int-jet print blouse

2. Bottom:
HM fold-over high waist pants 11'

3. Accessory:
J Crew chain hair-band 11'
Chanel 10' Rouge/orange caviar reissue 226 (not show here)

4. Shoes:
Chrisitan Louboutin violet platform 09'

Photobucket
This HM red pants has a superb tailoring...a great budget for $49.95.


Photobucket
Very red, very bright, and a very new year style! :) 


Finally, I went to Nordstrom to pick up my Burberry Prorsum stretch linen sheath ...can't wait to wear it on Sunday!! 


Saturday, I'll have a small Lunar New Year party at home and all my guests should arrive w/ something RED as I requested for their dress code. ^O^


 Have a fun super-bowl weekend. 
xoxo Rachel 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...