Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Before Mustard!!

Three of us family bought a new pair of sneakers last weekend except hubby and Ilona. Niel and I needed very much as we play tennis and I use my shoes a lot for Zumba and other work-out activities. 


Photobucket
Lululemon underpants + Rebook ReeZig.

When I browsing today's Satorialist "On the Street....London Color Story, London"  post, I realized that I have the same color mood for outfits as people in London.... Teal blue and Mustard yellow. Except I didn't put those two colors in one ensemble but now I have the inspiration!! ^^




Photobucket


Photobucket
Monday 


Photobucket
Tuesday as Today 

Photobucket




1. Top:
Boss orange mustard turtleneck
Michael Kors rollneck sweater


2. Bottom:
Mandarin and General washed satin pull on pants
                                     
3. Accessory:
white leather sash as belt
Proanza Shouler ps1 clutch
color block socks

4. Shoes:
Pierry Hardy platform sandal 10' 

Gone for Lunch at NM.
Have a good day!!

xoxo Rachel 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...